Are you looking for a unique service leadership opportunity that allows you to put your lived experiences to direct good use? Girls on the Run Memphis is seeking 3-4 members to add to our board of directors. The individuals elected for this office will each serve a 2 year term.
- As a member of our board, you can expect:
- Support and education from an experienced and caring board and staff
- Regular and effective communication
- Active participation and contributions from all members
- Utilization of your expertise through service on one board led committee
At Girls on the Run Memphis, we strive to be an inclusive organization that honors multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation and celebrates the spirit and opportunity of our community. To ensure we best represent the communities we serve,we are looking for candidates who mirror the demographics of our city.
- Our board is currently in need of leaders with the following skill sets and attributes:
- development and corporate engagement
- community development and education
- Application Open: August 15th- September 15th
- Interview: October 1st- October 15th
- Offers Extended: November 1st
- Onboarding: December 2022-January 2023
- First official meeting: February 2023
To Apply, please click here to fill out our Board Application.
Questions: Contact Kelly Jo Graves, Board Chair.